Hi, welcome to my blog! Say hi to my new reader :)
Let me introduce you to my 出气桶(direct translation = ‘tong lepas geram’) This is the place where I say things that can’t be said elsewhere hehe. Also get a sneak peek of my mental world, discover how I feel about things and my opinions to them. There may be times when I will startle you with the fiery side of me, but dun worry, normally it wouldn’t take me too long to cool off haha.
Besides, my blog is also meant to update my friends about things that happen at work, places I have been to, photos I’d love to share, sometimes promoting about stuff I think is generally good, etc.
But, I realized one day that blogging does have its drawbacks and limitation. One of them is ‘having-know-it-all’ cases. I remember this conversation with a friend of mine a year back.
Me: Hey long time no see me, you nothing to ask me ar? (jokingly)
Fren: I got read your blog, you were the MC for your company function rite recently?
Me : Yeah.
End of conversation. So somehow if you reveal too much about what is happening to you then you might leave no space for others to ask you more. Of coz there are also times me and my frens when meeting up for dinner or yamcha, would bring out the topic and discuss it further. Well, sometimes it could be even more interesting than reading from the screen.
I dun usually tell everybody about my blog. I dun tell my colleagues, a big no-no. There are several reasons to it, one of them being the fear of ‘losing contact’ with frens. How ironic, blog is supposed to keep in touch with frens in point of fact. Anyway, like I said, sometimes what’s there to ask summore if you already knew, hehe. Oh ya another reason. If I wanna blog about how cute a guy is, how gentleman he is and stuff, why would I wanna let him read about what I have to say about him rite? Unless I want him to know la haha.
Nah…just kidding ;p
Anyway, blog is about general sharing so watch out for more interesting/boring/lame/immature/enlightening/informative entries coming your way *wink*